SEO For Small Business
Top 11 ways to improve your small businesses SEO.
- Determine what problem or problems your business solves.
- Do you have technical SEO issues on your website ? If so you must fix them by taking a deep look into pages that may not be optimized, broken inner links on your website , duplicate content and site speed.
- Optimize your websites pages.
- Optimize your Google My Business Page.
- Analyze your competitors and your competitors websites and see what are they doing and can you do it better?
- Check on your local directory citations and business listings.
- Generate links from websites from your region and preferably city of possible.
- Focus on getting real reviews from happy clients.
- Add Schema mark up language to tell the search engines what your business website is all about.
- Make sure to add images and video with keywords related to your business and the keywords you want your business website to rank for.
Should a small business use SEO as part of their digital marketing strategy ?
The truthful answer is YES ! There are many benefits to adding SEO to your small business marketing strategy. Find out the top benefits below.
Top benefits of adding SEO to your small business marketing strategy.
- SEO helps in targeting quality traffic for your website.
- With SEO you don’t have to pay for Ads , when your content and SEO is built on your site it’s yours to keep forever.
- Higher percentages of clicks come from Organic placement then Ads .
- You can move ahead of your competition.
- SEO helps PR especially when your offering new or more advanced products or services to your marketplace.
If your a small business owner you should add Search Engine Optimization to your marketing strategy.
If your a small business owner and are looking into SEO for your business and have questions like what is SEO ? Me and my team are here to setup a free consultation and talk to you about your business plans.
Setup and schedule a consultation by clicking here and fill out our contact form.